AYEG : Aajeevika Grameen Express Yojana-Interest Free Vehicle Loan Women. The central government of India has taken effective measures to improve the livelihood of the civilians of the country. Massive number of schemes and yojanas has been introduced by the central government to improve the living of people of the country. The ministry of Rural development a also going to launch a new sub scheme under the Deen Dayal Antodaya Yojana – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM). The new sub scheme to be introduced will be named as the Aajeevika Grameen Express Yojana (AGEY).
Aajeevika Grameen Express Yojana
The main objective of Aajeevika Grameen Express Yojana is to provide an alternative source of livelihood to the members of the Self Help Groups (SHG ‘s) under DAY – NRLM. Under this scheme the central government will facilitate the people to operate the public transport vehicle services in the backward areas of the country. This scheme will provide safe, affordable and community monitored rural transport services like e – rickshaw, 3 wheeler and 4 wheeler etc. These services will help to connect the remote areas with the key services and amenities including the access to the markets, education and health for the overall economic development of the area.
Interest Free Vehicle for Women in Aajeevika Grameen Express Yojana
Under this scheme the central government will provide a financial assistance to the women who belongs to the Self Help Groups. The Ministry of Rural Development will implement this scheme in around 250 blocks across the country. This will be Implemented for a limited time period of three years. This time period is from 2017 – 18 to 2019 – 2020. So we can say that this is a great scheme started by the central government for the women. As under this scheme the women of the country belonging to the self Help Groups will get an interest free loan for buying a vehicle. This will also provide an alternative source of income to the women of the country.
[table id=49 /]
Key Points of Aajeevika Grameen Express Yojana
- The biggest objective and the benefits of this scheme is that it will provide an alternative source to income to the women of our country.
- The central government of India will provide an interest free vehicle loan.
- For operating this scheme the State Rural Livelihood Mission will arrange capacity building for their staff at State level, district level and for the Block Levels.
- In the backward areas of the country the Self Help Groups under DAY – NRLM will operate the road transport services.
- By this scheme a well monitored transport facility will be provided to the rural people.
- By this the rural areas can be connected to the cities and to the other facilities and services such as the market places, school, colleges, hospitals etc.
- Aajeevika Grameen Express Yojana will also provide an additional avenue of livelihood for the Self Help Groups.
After looking on to the deep description of the Aajeevika grameen Express yojana we can say that this is a really great opportunity for the women to get an additional source of income. The central Government of India has really given a great opportunity to the women of self Help Groups to get an additional income source. The women who all are under the SHG can be a part of this scheme. They can take a loan for their vehicle which will be interest free and will add something to their income.
Till now we have only this much information to share with all our readers whereas to get more of the updates visit the site of Central government of India.