E-Registry Online Registration Uttar Pradesh Before Land Purchase. Now E-registry will be started in the Uttar Pradesh. As recently the Yogi Government launched this new scheme. And as per the news this scheme will be started in the 5 cities of the Uttar Pradesh. Now you can get the E-registry, this scheme will be come into force from the Navratri and started in the 5 cities of the UP including Lucknow .
Now you will have to no longer to wait hours in the Office of the Sub-Registrar to get the registry done. On the lines of the passport, the registry office will get also get the fixed date for the registration of the documents. And the when the date given by the officials, then on reaching the same day applicant will get the registered in the office of the Sub-registrar. Most of the work can be done online for the registry, including the purchase of the stamp papers.
And for the same the department of the Stamp and Registration is going to start the E-Registry scheme in the five major cities of the Uttar Pradesh. This scheme will be implemented in the Navaratri occasion.
Here the E-registry will be started
Initially this scheme will be started in the five cities of the Uttar Pradesh including Lucknow. The five cities where the stamp and Registration Department is going to launch the E-registry include the capital of Lucknow, Bareilly, Moradabad, Kasganj and Barabanki.
After running the e-registry process will run very smoothly, this process will be started in all the district of the Uttar Pradesh State so that customers don’t need to come to the office of the Sub-Registrar for the registry.
As per the information initially e-registry will be started come of the sub-registrar office of the five cities , but later in will be started in all sub-registrar office of the State.
E-Registry Online Registration Uttar Pradesh
- Before the registry of the Property the buyer must have to apply online.
- The same online application the information that the buyer will provided will also calculate the stamp duty. And after the same the applicant have to deposit the stamp duty online.
- After submitting the online application form along with the fee the date of the registry in shape of appointment will be given to the applicant.
- This information will also be provided to the applicant through the SMS on the mobile number of the applicant.
- And on the date of fixe for appointment , the applicant have to reach in the office of the Sub-registrar and the registry can be done.
- And then the buyer will get a unique code for the purchase online stamp on the same date , it will be given in the concerned office of the Sub-registrar.
- The registration of Thumb Marks and physical verification of the purchase and vendor will begin by the registering the concerned registrar and registering authority.