Haryana Berojgari Bhatta 2017 (Unemployment Allowance) Scheme Apply Online | A scheme launched for the unemployed and students : documents required to fill the application form : how to apply.
Haryana state government has brought up a new scheme for all the unemployed citizens of the state. The Haryana Berojgari Bhatta 2017 scheme is mainly for those people who comes under the age period of 21 years to 35 years of age. This scheme will give a sigh of relief to all the unemployed youth. Under this scheme various job opportunities will be provided to the registered people. Along with the job opportunities, a financial help will also be given to the students. The students of 9th standard will be provided with Rs. 900, the graduate students will get a financial assistance of Rs. 1500 and the post graduate students will be given Rs. 3000 as the financial help. This amount will be given by the side of state government of Haryana.
Haryana Berojgari Bhatta 2017
The main motto of the scheme is to motivate the students and boost their morale to get employed. Whereas the students will get the financial assistance until they get a job. To be the beneficiary of this scheme the annual family income of a person must be between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 3 lakh. So all the unemployed people of the state must register themselves for this scheme. The candidates will only get the benefits of this scheme if they have registered under this scheme. To get registered for this scheme the candidates must have the following documents…
Document Required For Haryana Berojgari Bhatta 2017
- Mark sheets related to the qualification of the candidates.
- Scanned copies of signature and photograph.
- A valid e-mail address.
- Aadhar card number.
- Registration certificate of employment exchange.
- Employment exchange number.
It is compulsory for all the candidates that to apply for this scheme, the candidates must be having a registration in the nearest Employment Exchange. The process to apply for ‘Haryana Berojgari Bhatta 2017′ scheme is fully online. The candidates have to visit the official site to apply for this scheme. The method to apply online for this scheme is described below…
How To Apply Online for Haryana Berojgari Bhatta 2017
- Log on to the official link of Saksham Yuva hreyahs.gov.in
- The You Need to go to Login Page / Registration Page.
- If you want to login add your Aadhar number and Password.
- If you Need to Registration Then Follow the Following Process.
- Then a new window will be opened in which the candidates have to enter their date of birth and permanent residential address.
- Fill all the details in the application form along with the Aadhar card number.
- Attach all the scanned documents and enter the education details.
- Then click on submit.
- After the successful submission a message will be sent to the entered mobile number and to the mentioned e-mail ID.
- Then you are successfully registered under the scheme.
This is really a beneficial scheme launched by the Haryana government. Earlier this scheme was started in the month of October 2016. The previous scheme will be ended in the October 2017. Earlier in this scheme the financial assistance was only given to the post graduate students but now in Haryana Berojgari Bhatt scheme 2017 the beneficiaries will also be the graduates and the school students. Not only this, the state government of Haryana is also a ‘Run for Unity’ in all the school and colleges of Haryana. The Haryana government will pay Rs. 6000 for 100 hours work. This work will be done in different sections directed by the boards like municipal corporation or other registered societies. Another proposal for the candidates is that they can take benefits of Haryana Industrial and commercial department according to their requirement for the private firms.
Notification For Haryana Berojgari Bhatta 2017
All the candidates who meet up the criteria of the “Haryana Berojgari Bhatta 2017“ must apply for this scheme. Whereas for more information you can refer the official link.