IBP Gas Agency Dealership (LPG) Application Form in PM Pragati Yojana, A new yojana to be launched by the PM : states in which the yojana will be started : how to apply for the PM Pragati Yojana. Indo Bright Petroleum Pvt. Limited LPG Dealership, IBP Gas Agency Franchise 2017.
The honorable prime minster of India, Mr. Narendra Modi is soon going to start up with a new scheme which is known as the PM Pragati Yojana. As the name of the scheme represents ‘Pragati’ which means progress & development. So we can say that the scheme will work as a catalyst in the process of progression of growing India.
IBP Gas Agency Dealership
Pragati Yojana is planned to be working for the energy sector in India. The Pragati Yojana will mainly focus on equal and efficient distribution of energy. The Pragati Yojana will focus on LPG energy and various LPG gas plants will be opened under this scheme. PM Pragati Yojana is mainly a gas agency Yojana for different states of the country. Under this yojana the prime minster has selected 12 states in which the new gas agencies will be opened. The selected states are mentioned below…
States Wise IBP Gas Agency Dealership Under PM Pragati Yojana
Himachal Pradesh – Dealership Details
Uttar Pradesh – Franchise Info
Haryana – Franchise Info
Punjab – Franchise
Madhya Pradesh – Dealership Details
Jammu & Kashmir – Franchise
Rajasthan – Franchise
West Bengal – Dealership Details
Uttarakhand – Franchise Info
Bihar – Franchise
Jahrkhand – Dealership Details
Delhi – For Dealership Online
In these selected states new gas agencies will be opened. Under this scheme Indo Bright Petroleum Pvt. Ltd. (IBP) will open up their new gas agencies. The gas agencies will be given to those people who will be fulfilling all the requirements and basic requisites of the gas plant. The main requirements to hold a gas plant are shown here under…
PM Pragati Yojana IBP Gas Agency Dealership Requirements
- The applying candidates must be a permanent resident of India.
- Age of the applying candidates must be between 21 years to 60 years.
- The candidate must possesses a pass certificate of 12th
- The investing capacity of the candidate must be at least 10 lakhs to 15 lakhs.
- Candidate must be holding a store for the gas plant.
- The size and dimensions of the store must be 21m x 26m which can at least store the cylinders weighing approx 5000 KG LPG.
- Most importantly the store must be fire protected and should be properly equip-ed with explosive protection equipment.
All the people in the mentioned states who are interested in opening a gas agency can apply under the Pragati Yojana. The process to apply is very simple and is shown below…
IBP Gas Agency Dealership LPG
- In the first step the candidates should visit ibpgas.in
- This web link will take you to the home page of IBP.
- On the home page the link for the application form will blinking.
- Select that link and then the application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the form with accurate details and then submit the form.
- Then a mail will be sent by IBP on the mentioned e – mail address on the application form.
IBP Gas Agency Franchise
After filling up the form the candidate will become the part of IBP. Then the officials will contact the applicants and will take a few of the plot where he / she desires to open a gas agency. If the area is appropriate as per the requirements of the IBP then the approval will be given to the candidate. After the approval the gas agency will be opened on the selected site.
Pradhan Mantri Pragati Yojana 2017 For IBP LPG Dealership
The another method to register under Pragati Yojana is to call on 82220-22020. Candidates just have to give a missed call on this number then the Indo Bright Petroleum officials will call you back and then on a phone call the candidate can discuss about the opening of gas agency. All the people who are interested in opening a gas agency than they must stay connected with the official link of IBP for the regular updates.