MDHA Waiting List Section 8 HCV Registration 2017: Get Housing Choice Voucher Online. The word MDHA is completely described as the Metropolitan Development and Housing agency. This is basically an urban planning agency of the Indian government. Whereas different states of India are having their separate Metropolitan development authority and region. The main purpose of setting this development authority was the purpose of planning, co – ordination, promoting, and securing the planned development region. It also co – ordinates the development activities of municipal corporation, municipalities and other local authorities.
MDHA Waiting List
Recently, Metropolitan Development and Housing Agency released an online registration form to get registered for the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV). These vouchers are mainly released for the rental houses. The registration form was released on the official site of Metropolitan Development and Housing Agency. The dates to get registered for the Housing Choice Voucher was from 13th September 2017 to 19th September 2017. so all the interested people can get registered for this voucher via online means. The proper steps to get registered for this housing voucher is described below…
How To Register Online for MDHA Waiting List Section 8
- At first visit the official site of Metropolitan Development and Housing Agency.
- Then click on the link as Start Registration Process.
- The online registration form will than appear on the screen.
- Over there create a unique user name and password.
- Then provide a valid email address.
- Now enter all the mandatory details and click on ‘Register’.
- Then a message will appear on the screen as Registration has been successful.
- After the successful registration you will automatically redirected to the dashboard.
- The you need to proceed further.
- Select the language of your choice and click on Save & continue option.
- Some instructions will then be displayed on the screen, read them carefully and click on continue.
- Then you need to enter your contact details.
- Further enter all the details asked on the screen and then click on continue.
- The an application form will appear for ‘Head of the Household Application Information’
- Fill the form and then click on submit.
- Then a confirmation / reference number will appear on the screen.
- Note down the reference number or take a print out of the form for further concerns.
- Visit official Page – www.nashville-mdha.org
MDHA Waiting List Section 8 HCV Registration
In this way you can get registered for the Metropolitan Development and Housing Authority Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV). Then among the received registration forms a list of the selected candidates will be made. The list will then be shown on the official link of MDHA. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of some norms, whereas some of the preferences are mentioned here under.
- Displaced by natural calamity / disaster or by any of the government policy or action.
- Preferences will also be given to the homeless.
- Those people who live in Davidson country.
- And those people who has been purged from most recent HCV list.
So these are some of the preferences which will be given at the time of Housing Choice Voucher. All the eligible candidates can apply for this scheme via the online method as shown above. Then a waiting list of the Housing Choice Voucher will be opened. The candidates who are currently on waiting list must re – apply, as then only their old application will be entertained. So all the interested candidates must visit the site and apply before the last date is over. Whereas more details regarding Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV), the candidates must visit the official site of MDHA.