Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana Forms 2017 Madhya Pradesh Details | Online application for Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana in MP. To Away the unemployment among the youth here is another way to employee the candidates in other way. The second way by joining the business schemes they can earn the living. But to start the business it demand money. Everyone not so much strong to start his own business by investing the money.
The Government of Madhya Pradesh has invites the online application form from the youth of the State. The application for which invites i.e. for Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana. So you can fill the application for this scheme by visiting the official website of the government i.e. www.mmsy.mponline.gov.in.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana Forms 2017
So after receiving the application form from the youth the government will provided them the financial assistant to steup their own business. Under this scheme they are able to take the loan from the government from Rs.1 Lakh to RS.1 Crore. This is really huge amount to start own business. So the main aim to provided them the help by way of financial assistant to generate the new job for the youth. So if you have any business idea in your mind, then you just apply for the loan amount and start your business.
Eligibility criteria for Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana Madhya Pradesh
Here we give you the details of the eligibility criteria. So after reading the eligibility for the loan under this scheme. If you fit for this loan scheme then you just have to fill the application form and apply for the loan.
- The beneficiary be the permanent residence of the Madhya Pradesh.
- Only the permanent residents of the MP are eligible to take the loan.
- The minimum qualification of the candidates must be 10th
- Age of the applicant will be between 18 years to 40 years.
- Also have to submit the certificate issued by the other banks and financial institution regarding the no loan liability pending against the candidates.
- Loan will only be provided for set up the business. So it is very important to submit your business idea etc.
Amount and interest in the MMYUY Scheme
- The loan amount sanction in this scheme between from Rs.1 Lakh to 1 Crore.
- The rate of interest for seven year loan only 5%.
- Guarantee fee will be paid for up to 7 years at the current rate.
How to apply online Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana Forms of MP: – Here are some steps by following which you can apply for the MMYUY:-
- Firstly log on the official website of the government i.e. mmsy.mponline.gov.in
- Now if you are fresh user then sign up and create your user name password.
- After getting the username and password login for the registration.
- Now fill the application form.
- Submit your application form and get the loan.