Pradhanmantri Rojgar Srijan Karyakram Yojana Online Forms Details,Prime Minister Employment Generation Program 2017 start, A scheme launched for the unemployed youth : eligibility to apply for the scheme : how to apply for the scheme.
We are here to tell you all about the new scheme launched by the government of India & Prime Minister, Narendra Modi.. The recently started up a scheme named as the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Srijan Karyakram Yojana. The yojana is also known as the Prime Minister Employment Generation Program (PMEGP). Under this scheme employment opportunities will be provided to the unemployed citizens of India.
No matter whether the candidates is older or youth, they all can take the benefit of the opportunity. There are many civilians of our nation who are unemployed. Some are unemployed due to lack of opportunities. But now through this scheme the jobless people of the country will get a chance to become employed.
Pradhanmantri Rojgar Srijan Karyakram
This is a great revolutionary step taken by PM, Narendra Modi. All the youth members will be really happy after listening this news. As the youth will be benefited more as they can make out a good career from the given opportunity. This yojana will be very beneficial for the youth of India. The yojana will help in developing the nation and will drive towards improving the nation more and more. The scheme will be applicable as per the states and the number of industries from the respective state who signed in for the scheme. This is a good chance for all the Indians who are looking for a job.
|Scheme Name||Pradhanmantri Rojgar Srijan Karyakram|
|In English||Prime Minister Employment Generation Program|
|Stated By||PM Narendra Modi Ji|
|Motive||Generate Jobs in Urban and Rural Areas|
|Loan Facility||Up to 25 Lakh|
|Age||More Then 18 Year|
|Category||Belong to BPL|
|Process||Applicants has to Apply for this scheme|
|Latest Updates||In this website|
Key features of Pradhanmantri Rojgar Srijan Karyakram are…
- The main focus of Prime Minister Employment Generation Program is to provide easy job opportunities to all the people no matter they are living in urban or the rural areas.
- The scheme will be implemented at national as a nodal agency by the Khadi and Village Industries Board.
- KVIC and the nodal agency will be merged with the State Bank of India (SBI).
- The State Bank of India has set up an internet software in its 10000 branches to look over the processing.
- An amount of Rs. 25 Lakh will be provided as a loan for manufacturing the project.
Prime Minister Employment Generation Program 2017
The main benefit of the scheme will be that the employment opportunities will increase in both rural and urban areas. A good chance will be given to the youth to become self – employed and make up their career. The scheme is also launched with a motive so as to prevent the migration of youth from rural areas to urban areas.
Eligibility criteria to apply…
- The minimum age of the applying candidate must be 18 years.
- Self help groups and the BPL groups can apply for this scheme.
- Institutes registered under the Societies Registration Act can apply for the scheme.
- Charitable Trusts and the Production co – operative societies can also apply for this scheme.
So all the willing Indians can apply for this scheme. The form is uploaded on the official website and the procedure to apply is as simple as mentioned below…
Pradhanmantri Rojgar Srijan Karyakram Yojana Online Forms
- Access to the official site of PMEGP.
- Select the most appropriate link blinking as Prime Minister Employment Generation Program 2017.
- Read all the information and then start filling the for as per the mentioned instructions.
- After filling the form completely and correctly click on the submit button.
- Download the application form and take a print out of it.
- At last send the filled form along with a Demand Draft, on the mentioned address in the instructions.
This is really a great scheme started by the government of India and will be really beneficial for the youth. So the youth members must apply and to get more information make a visit to the site of PMEGP.