Punjab Acid Attack Victim Girls Pension Scheme – Details & Application Process. Punjabi culture is one of the oldest and richest cultures of the world. Punjab history, sophistication & complexity of the culture are vast. It’s the culture of the Punjabi people who are now distributed throughout the world.
Punjab Acid Attack Victim Girls Pension Scheme
The culture of Punjab is one of the distinctive cultures found anywhere around the globe. The Punjabi culture is renowned for various reasons. There is an exclusiveness in the lifestyle of the Punjabi people. The state of Punjab is in northwest India.
Unfortunately, the sad news is across all over India the girls been victimized by cruel people throwing acids on them. The girls who been a victim of acid attacks left with tears, horror and dramatic shock.
Nevertheless, Punjab also suffers from this unacceptable action. 24 girls have been reported from 2010 to 2014, who have become a victim of the acid attack. Families and people were raising their voices against the matter and actions have been taken. The law and order in India are still alive and been looked after.
Government of Punjab Acid Attack Victim Girls Pension Scheme
This year the hope and courage have been shown by our very own Chief Minister of Punjab Captain Amarinder Singh by launching a scheme for the girls who been a victim of acid attacks in Punjab.
The government of Punjab has been fighting and looking after this issue since long back. The government has decided to help the girls in any ways to bring back a smile, hope, and sort of happiness. Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh approved the pension scheme for the acid victims’ girls in Punjab. The Punjab government will provide full assistance and support to the girls.
Social Security of women and child development has put this force of scheme into action in front of Punjab Government. Approval from congress government has been sanctioned as well.
Punjab Acid Attack Victim Girls Pension Scheme benefits
- Under this scheme, the victim girls from acid attack will receive Rs 8,000 per month.
- The girls who have been fighting for their lives and got acid attack will be benefited and receive the support from the government under this scheme.
- The accurate data is still not calculated as if how many victimized girls are there in Punjab who has suffered from acid attacks. As if the scheme has been sanctioned, the victims are requested to report to their local courts for more information.
- The government is in the process to launch an official website where all the information can be collected and details can be found.
- Rs 8,000 given to the victim girls can be used towards their treatment or to run their daily lifestyle which gets affected due to this acid incident.
- The government will create a special team for to identify and find the victim girls across Punjab for the pension scheme.
- Advertisements will be run officially on the social media for people to come across the pension scheme and how to approach for the applications.
Hence, this pension scheme will help massively to support the girls who have been victimized the acid attack. The girls can use Rs 8,000 towards their treatment and good will. Girls can have hope to live good and rely on this scheme.
Captain Amarinder Singh Start Acid Attack Victim Girls Pension Scheme
We all should collectively take actions towards stopping this cruel acid attacks. Save girls Save future. I hope every state in India should offer such schemes to give hope to our girls of the nation.
Thanks to CM Captain Amarinder Singh of Punjab for launching such a noble pension scheme to look after the girls of Punjab.