Wow, a new scheme has been launched by Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh where bikes can be used as taxi. Punjab Bike Taxi Seva Yojana Approved, CM Captain Amarinder Singh Launch Soon. State government is launching new schemes all the time since new political parties has come into force. The state government is launching new schemes in the favor to people and respecting them in a way to support their daily living style.
Punjab Bike Taxi Seva Yojana
This time, state government in Punjab launched a new scheme called as Bike Taxi Seva. The yojana comes under Apni Gaddi Apna Rozgaar Yojana. The taxi will be web based which means the person can book the bike rides as taxi using their mobiles or other web page. The Punjab government has already passed this scheme for to launch.
Youth is Punjab is struggling in order to get the job. More than half of the population in Punjab is jobless and seeking help from the government to produce more jobs. Like Uber, OLX other taxi services has been launched all over the India. It’s time for us to take further step. The idea is same but unique at the same time.
This yojana is specially made for those who are unemployed. So, the government of Punjab thought to make this scheme to provide employment to the unemployed people.
Eligibility to apply for the Punjab Bike Taxi Seva Yojana?
- The people age between 18 to 45 years are eligible to apply to work under the scheme of Bike Taxi Seva Yojana.
- The youth which is unemployed can work under his scheme.
- The youth which is employed and need to opt for the yojana, will get training from the government.
- The scheme will provide further benefits to the youth opting for this yojana. But before they take any benefits, the youth must take the official training and after that only they are eligible to take the advantage of the benefits.
- The best thing about this scheme is there is no discrimination in regards to the caste system. Anybody belonging to any caste can apply for this scheme.
More details on the Punjab Bike Taxi Seva scheme and its objective?
This scheme will be pass in those areas where there are issues to park the taxi. It will run locally with in the towns. Many taxi services like Uber and Ola cabs are also happy with the launch of this new scheme.
Under this scheme commercial license will be provided to the new bike owners. This scheme will help massively for people to take the bike rides on daily basis.
Many states in India Like Bengal, Haryana, Gujarat, Karnataka and Rajasthan has been already using Bike Taxi Yojana. This yojana been already launched in the above-mentioned states. The results are so good that the survey lead to opt the yojana in Punjab state too.
The promise has been made to give away 1 lakh taxi to the unemployed youth opting for this scheme.
There are many more schemes are on their way to be launched in coming few months. Hara Tractor Scheme and Paari Enterprise Yojana ready to be launched in Punjab very soon. Under these schemes 2500 tractors will be provided to the unemployed youth.
Thanks to the state government for taking lead and making youth aware and providing them opportunities to get employment.