UP Jati Praman Patra Online 2017-18 (Caste Certificate) OBC / SC / ST Application Form. उत्तर प्रदेश जाती प्रमाण पत्र ऑनलाइन सर्विसेस उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार द्वारा ओबीसी, एससी, एसटी, जनरल वैसे एप्लिकेशन फॉर्म । Online process started for Jati Praman patra : benefits of the Jati Praman patra : eligibility to apply and how to apply. Since day one of the formation of Yogi government in Uttar Pradesh, the name Yogi Adityanath and Uttar pradesh is daily on the headlines of every newspaper and TV channels. Yogi government is taking marvelous steps to improve the quality of living in the state.
उत्तर प्रदेश जाती प्रमाण पत्र
CM Yogi Adityanath is paying attention to every query of the state whether it is for employment, development, modernization or to the poor sections of the society. Every day they are coming out with one or the other Yojana which brings various benefits to the people of the state and to the overall state.
UP Jati Praman Patra Online
Now the Uttar Pradesh government has started a new technology for making up the Jati Praman Patra i.e. The caste certificate. The caste certificate is made for those people of the society who belongs to the reserved category i.e. Schedule caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward classes (OBC). After making the Jati Praman Patra the people belonging to the backward classes get various benefits and relaxations by the side of government. The Indian government gives various types of facilities to the backward areas of the society.
The main benefits through this caste certificate is that the backward people and the poor people will get reservations in the employment opportunities, fees concession in school and colleges and in the fee of any kind of application form. So we can say that the caste certificate is very beneficial for the backward and poor people.
Caste certificate is basically a proof of backwardness of the people and only those people get this certificate who lives in backward areas or are very poor. The certificate also helps the people in getting reservations in the government jobs and even at the time of admissions in any college or university. So all the people in Uttar Pradesh who belongs to such category must apply for the Jati Praman Patra.
UP Caste Certificate Online
- Organized by – Uttar Pradesh, Backward Classes Welfare Department.
- Subject – apply online for caste certificate.
- Applicable for – SC / ST / OBC.
- Application form – will be available soon.
- Official website – edistrict.up.nic.in
To apply online for the यूपी UP Jati praman Patra Online the candidates must visit the site mentioned above and then follow the steps mentioned underneath.
- Over the home page of the site seek for the Apply Online Link.
- Then find the application form for the Sc / ST / OBC certificate.
- Fill all the necessary details demanded on the form.
- Re – check the details and then submit.
- Now take a print out of the application form.
- Submit the hard copy of the application form at SDO ’s office and within some time the caste certificate will be allotted.
UP Jati Praman Patra Online Application Form
During the submission of the application form some documents will also be needed such as the driving license, Aadhar Card, PAN card etc. If you haven’t DL then You can Apply Online Driving Licence.The identity of the candidate will be needed to check the nationality of the candidates and to confirm that the candidate belongs to backward section or not. There are some eligibility criteria also to apply for the Jati Praman Patra. The eligibility criteria is…
Getting Caste Certificate Self Attested Certificate – Download Here
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- A permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Must belong to tribal area, tribe or backward caste.
- The candidate must holds any identity proof.
So after checking the eligibility criteria all the people of backward section must apply for the Caste certificate and take the benefits by the side of government. For more details contact the official site of UP state government.